- Book a session
- About us
Sunday morning Yoga Retreats – August 2012 – Panama
In the New Yoga Pavilion at Rancho de Caldera - Panama
- Allow yourself to be Inspired & Renewed
- Yoga & Ayurveda
- Pranayama – Meditation – Yoga Nidra
- Sacred Healing Ceremony – Chanting
- Self-Empowering & Rejuvenating
For Inquiry & Registration, please contact Sanjivani Marie Amma
- Internationally renowned healer and teacher Sanjivani is offering a month of immersion in the tried and proven self-healing power of Yoga & Ayurveda, in which she has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- This is a rare opportunity, perhaps the first of it’s kind in Panama, to experience the depth of the self-healing sister sciences of Yoga & Ayurveda, both over 5000 years in the making.
- Perhaps you are looking for effective ways to improve and maintain your health?
- You are invited to take your Sunday mornings for yourself this month of August.
- Join us to practice Yoga in a spectacular mountain setting in the mountains of Caldera in Panama.
- The retreats will share in-depth knowledge, with a gentle flow of yoga postures and relaxation coordinated with the breath.
- A perfect program to learn how to circulate your flow of life force, and to deepen your spiritual experience by working at the level of the heart.
Morning Yoga Retreat – Integrative Healing Program
Each Sunday morning in August 2012 – August 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Special Panama discounted rate of only $30 per Sunday morning of Yoga Retreat (in comparison to the usual rate of $150 for a 3-hr Yoga Retreat). Total of only $120 for the 4-week immersion.
- Extra Special Panama discounted rate of 2 for 1 if you bring a partner or family member.
- Each week will build on the benefits of the prior sessions; although how many you attend is over to you. Each session will be a complete retreat program of it’s own.
- Additional discount of $15 per person, for a group of friends of 4 or more.
- This retreat is suitable for men and women of all ages, body types, and health conditions.
- There is no prior experience required because the yoga practices chosen are well suited for of all levels of strength and flexibility.
Rancho de Caldera - In their beautiful new Yoga Pavilion (Directions on website)
Enjoy a healthy brunch, available at the restaurant of Rancho de Caldera afterwards.
For Inquiry & Registration
- Please contact Sanjivani Marie Amma.
Integrative Yoga Practice: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Teachings of the core principles of Hatha Yoga
- Teachings of the key principles of Ayurveda
- Moon Salutation (Chandra Namaskar): qualities of calming, cooling, grounding, rejuvenating, nurturing, and healing.
- Gentle flow of Yoga postures (Asana) while applying the principles of Yoga & Ayurveda
- Breathing techniques (Pranayama) to extend your life force and balance the polarities in your system.
- Guided Meditation (guided self-awareness)
- Yoga Nidra (long guided deep relaxation to relieve tension)
Full Program Details
Learn key principles of Ayurveda to balance your inner bodily rhythms as Sanjivani guides you through the morning practice of the Moon Salutation (Chandra Namaskar)—a graceful flow of Yoga postures, attuned with the rhythm of your breath.
This devotional prayer in motion honors the cycles of the Moon, and enhances her qualities within you… calming, cooling, nurturing, grounding, rejuvenating, and healing…
You will have the rare opportunity to learn and practice the often forgotten knowledge of the Core Principles of Hatha Yoga as was originally thought by Sri T Krishnamacharya, an Indian yoga teacher, ayurvedic healer and scholar, often referred to as “the father of modern yoga” or “the teacher of our teachers”. Krishnamacharya is widely regarded as one of the most influential Yoga teachers of the 20th century and is credited with the revival of Hatha Yoga.
Sanjivani studied very closely these core principles as the healing power of the Heart of Yoga, and she will apply them to her teachings during this Yoga Retreat.
Also, through breathing technique (Pranayama), you will learn to extend your life force (Prana) and balance the polarities in your system.
These practices will prepare you for a guided Meditation designed to promote self-awareness and the profound meditative practice of Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation and healing.
About the facilitator
Sanjivani Marie Amma
Sanjivani has devoted her life to spiritual awakening and freedom, so she brings to her work a clarity of perception and a depth of understanding which she shares freely with an open and loving heart.
Sanjivani shares ancient Yogic & Ayurvedic wisdom for optimal health. She maintains that it is important to have physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance. After attending a training, people experience deep soul healing transformations that propel them towards their divine destiny. She also facilitates shamanic journeying & ceremonies, including spiritual practices to specifically cleanse and awaken the energy body.
Internationally recognized as an exceptionally gifted intuitive and healer, Sanjivani has a wealth of wisdom to share. She has a decade of professional trainings and experience in Ayurvedic Medicine, Integrative Yoga Therapy, Ayurvedic Yoga, Qi-Gong, Shamanic Energy Medicine, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (psychology).
Sanjivani has publications in scientific journals, and was the recipient of multiple research grants and awards. Her background in scientific research, and the interdisciplinary field of PNI (psycho-neuro-immunology), scientifically demonstrates the direct effects of the soma-psyche interplay in all fields of medicine, substantiating the extensive body-mind-spirit connection. To this end, she has conducted research in Universities across Canada, and at Harvard Medical School in America.